Original topic:

MISSING : Screen Recorder for Android 11.

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 11:19 PM)
aqahm_sk
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have a samsung device with Android 11 as the OS. And One UI Core version is 3.1.

I have heard that Android 11 has inbuilt screen recorder which supports internal audio as well. But unfortunately that option is missing. 

I have searched for everywhere especially in notification drop down menu as well, but no use.

I'm sharing some screenshot as well, do try to help me.

Screen recorder option is missing in this area as well (notification drop down area)

7 Comments
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Some devices don't get that feature. Specifically, One UI Core devices.
Galaxy A
Hi the Android 11 One Ui 3.1 devices got it. Unfortunately none of the One Ui Core devices have it. So sorry
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
OneUI core divices did not get that feature in built. And also don't use power saving unless you need it. It will reduce the perfomance.
aqahm_sk
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
👍
aqahm_sk
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Then u mean that it is not necessary to enable power saving mode everything, isn't it?
If so then when should I enable it?
Can I get clarification please...
Galaxy A
Power saving mode reduces ur brightness by 10% and your cpu power by 30% to conserve battery. So if u don't need the battery to be conserved, u cqn keep it off that way ur cpu will give u its full power to do ur tasks and u will not feel a lag
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
And also... Why pay for the whole phone and use just a bit ... Use power saving when u need it... Imagine a power cut, emergancy or even a long road trip... Those times .. you're gonna need if you are low on battery 😇