Original topic:

M series vs A series

(Topic created on: 12-31-2019 09:30 PM)
Sowrab
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Is there any actual difference between the Samsung Galaxy A20 and Samsung Galaxy M10s except for the colour variants? 
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Knox security
0 Likes
Sowrab
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
My M10s is secured by Knox bro..It also has Secure Folder and Samsung Pay Mini..Knox version 3.3 .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes but not all m series I told overall
Sowrab
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Okay bro..But Isn't it interesting that an A series mobile which costs Rs. 10,500 (at present) has the same specs of an M series mobile costing just Rs.7999.
0 Likes
Sowrab
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
It is important to understand the difference between the online and the offline markets..
0 Likes
ishu
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
sowrab there is difference in build quality. A series have better build quality and 2 years major software support
Sowrab
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Both the devices will receive Android 10 with One UI 2 as the last major upgrade being budget phones..And quarterly security patches till 2 years..I didn't find a difference in build quality either..Even the software is One UI 1.1 instead of One UI Core on M10s.
0 Likes
ishu
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
sowrab A series will receive 2 major updates
0 Likes
Sowrab
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
We'll see what's gonna happen with A20..Even if it receives Android 11, as the specifications and soc are the same as M10s, we can easily install it in M10s too..
0 Likes