Original topic:

Lots of Bugs In Galaxy A53 5G

(Topic created on: 07-08-2022 04:07 PM)
Ibad
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Recently On 5th July 2022 I Purchased Galaxy A53 5G 8gb/128gb.
The device have lots of bugs and device performance is very low as compared to Galaxy A52 (Telling this Because I am Also Using Galaxy A52 as My Secondary Mobile).

These are the Bugs in Galaxy A53 5G which Need To be Updated by Samsung ASAP.

1 -- There is No Notification Badge on App Icon (Sometimes the Badge Appears & Sometimes only Notification is there).
2 -- Voice Recorder App is Buggy (If we Close the Voice recorder App while recording the audio, the audio recording will automatically stops. But in Galaxy A52 We can close the app while recording the audio and we can control it in Notification Panel).
3 -- Camera App Is Buggy (While Taking Short Using 64MP Mode Camera Takes More Time to Focus and to Save Photo).
4 -- Clock App is Buggy (Dual Clock Widget on Home Screen is Not Working Properly. I use 1st City Mumbai & 2nd City Toronto Canada & Enable Day And Night Colour Option in Widget Settings But Colour is Not Changing According to the Time).
5 -- Wi-Fi Automatically Turns On & Off
6 -- Screen Recording Is Not Working (While Playing BGMI Game When I Tried to Record the Screen first it Works Ok But after 5 to 10 Minutes the Recording Will Stops Automatically Because of this My Hole Gameplay is Lost).
7 -- Mobile Data Speed (I use Jio 4G Sim Card the Network Signal is Good & Mobile Internet Speed is About 10mbps to 12mbps but When I put Same Sim Card in Galaxy A52 the Network Signal Is Excellent and Mobile Internet Speed Is About 20mbps to 40mbps. TEST DONE AT SAME LOCATION).
8 -- Keyboard Is Buggy (Sometimes while typing keyboard became irresponsible).

Samsung I Request You to Fix the Bugs ASAP In Galaxy A53 5G & Provide Us the Stable Update with All The Bug Fixes. I Don't Know Why there is Lots of Bugs In A53 5G.
11 Comments
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Dear galaxy A53 5g user
Then we update new updates is common issues
1. > Heating
2. > lags
3. > Battery Darin
4. > Cameras and more
Solve it
1. > Optimise application closed all app
2. >Update all app by galaxy store
3. >Force stop app that's in problem
4. > After update app restart device
5. > Now open app face issue that's solved
It's problem 2 to 3 days after not solve problems you following instructions ⬇️

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Write all problems note down
You can take help Samsung Customer anytime Support 24×7 day you call 📞 all issues solve 💯 %
Thanks for using Samsung Galaxy A series
0 Likes
Pávan
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Strange. I think you have a fault device I'm not facing any of these
0 Likes
Ibad
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bought From Samsung Offline Store
0 Likes
Pávan
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I think u got a faulty device visit service center I'm not facing any issues
0 Likes
Ibad
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Today I visited the Service Center they Just Factory Reset my Mobile & gave back to me. And tell if problem not solved they will change it.
0 Likes
Pávan
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Then do that if the problem is still there take it back to the service center and get it replaced
0 Likes
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Just exynos things😂😂😂😂.
After a long period of time you may face other issues too like that of exynos 9611. Samsung should stop putting exynos on their phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Welcome
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes