Original topic:

Lost photos in camera folder on gallery

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 05:31 AM)
Ramchjs
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Lost 99%of my camera photos in A50, where all photos I took using camera. I dont have SD card and badly dont have backup of it on any cloud, why suddenly i lost all my photos which i took from last one year, tried recover apps but didnt find any photos I lost. Can any one can help me on it

Thank you in advance
8 Comments
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
check in trash
Ramchjs
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
not there
0 Likes
Galaxy A
same thing in this device happen to me...sudden lost photos videos in secure folder still I don't get answer broo
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
i think because of this function.you can increase custom time
Ramchjs
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
but how to get the data back, even disk digger not locating my pictures
0 Likes
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Galaxy A
thx bro
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps:

We would like to inform that if you have taken Data Backup with Google and Samsung cloud, only then you can retrieve your data by following these steps: Apps > Settings > Accounts and backup > Samsung Cloud > Back up this phone > Back up > Tap OK on the pop up > Done.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes