Original topic:

Loss of Connectivity in the House

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 09:08 PM)
Bawa71
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Members, I am experiencing loss of connectivity while I am in the House.  I have to move out of the house to retain the call.

3 Visits to the Samsung Service Center has not resolved the issue. 

Complaint to the CEO level has also not led to the redressal of the issue. 

The Samsung Management has made it blank clear that there is a Network Issue and No Hardware issue with the A50 phone. 

I am caught between the Deep cliff and ocean. Samsung Electronics India has played traunt. Its unbecoming of them.

Regards, 
Amit Saini 
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
once reset network settings and check
0 Likes
Bawa71
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
done it umpteen times
0 Likes
GouriPrasad
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
network issue mostly comes with the network service provider ones complain the network service provider
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes it's right also...I am facing same with my airtel sim at different area..may be for tower frequency problem
0 Likes
Galaxy A
1.call service provider
2.complaint problem to service provider
3.irritate them

If not done repeat 3 steps .

NB: Call 4-8 times a day

I have done this

At last they fixed .

Guarantee this works
Also irritate the same to samsung
They may sometimes provide a small patch or something.
0 Likes
VSDevarakonda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Might be an issue with your network. Check whether you are facing the same issue at other places where your operator network signal is strong. Still , if you are facing the issue take it to the Samsung Service Centre and raise a complaint. If it is network issue from your operator call them and raise a complaint if unresolved change your operator
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

In order to examine the issue kindly register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes