Original topic:

Less or cheaper charger and charging support

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 12:35 PM)
pprabhakar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Iam very disappointed with A52s Charging support and charger. I purchased a52s for 33000 but 15 W charger and 25W charging support provided. Realme, Redmi, OnePlus, etc providing 30W or 50 W charger and charging support provided under price below 20000. Samsung is the worst company still providing 15W charger for above 30000 price mobiles also. Full Charging time taken nearly 2 hours and irritating also. Please provide higher charging support and charger. Don't provide less or cheaper chargers and don't irritate the customers with this type of service.
3 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
My A52 takes 85-90 mins for full charge.
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Xiaomi's 33W charger takes 130 mins for a full charge to 5000mAh at 38.46mAh/min whereas my 15W charging in A52 takes 90 mins for a full charge of its 4500mAh battery at 50mAh/min. Now, u say which one is more efficient..

Though I agree that realme/oneplus's are much faster
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

However, you can also visit bit.ly/3l9Cksp to know how to optimize mobile charging. 

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes