Original topic:

Laggy/stuttering animations in galaxy A51 with exynos 9611 processor 6gb variant

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 10:25 AM)
vai73
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,

I have samsung galaxy a51 bought it few months ago. From the very starting facing a lag/stuttering issue while opening and going through apps, i have full screen gestures enabled.

I have the latest one ui 2.1 installed on my device.

Before commenting any solutions please keep in mind -

1. I have already cleared cache partition thrice.

2. I have tried to run this in safe mode for almost an hour.

3. Tried to restart/switch off 

This problem might look very miniscule but its not every two or three days after the restart the phone works good for only 3 - 4 days after which it laggs/stutters badly while opening and moving all apps tab.

I hope samsung fix this bs issue with Android 11 one ui 3.0 otherwise they gonna loose a loyal customer, however it looks like they don’t even care at this point.
17 Comments
SK1955
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
yeah. but its cost is very high. I can buy 3 or 4 midrange phones from Samsung. that pretty much do everything that iPhone could
0 Likes
vai73
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes it do cost very high but the thing is you are getting the best in class technology you have to spend some bucks
0 Likes
sa51
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I am using a51 since 6 months
I did this steps, I don't know how it worked for
1. remove navigation gestures
2. set any dark wallpaper like universe, night etc.. on home screen

try these steps and reply me whether it worked or not, but it worked for me
0 Likes
vai73
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
okay i have done the above steps i will keep you posted what happens from henceforth
vai73
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
hi got one ui 2.5 update on my galaxy a51 and to some extent the problem is solved i see a few hiccups here and there but that's ok, I am using full screen gestures right now, the phone sometimes still starts to stutter while opening and closing but to solve this just open power mode and reduce the cpu power to 70% this fixes the problem idk why is this happening but after one ui 2.5 update the phone feels much smoother and animations are way better
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_7BSvN6w
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also having this issue i just switched on auto restart alternate day at morning 3 am so i get lag free mobile 🙂

I am on one ui 3.0 and still get this issue.

0 Likes
windsSon
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
To anyone still facing this, try turning of reduce animations if you have it turned on.
0 Likes