Original topic:

Laggy/stuttering animations in galaxy A51 with exynos 9611 processor 6gb variant

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 10:03 AM)
vai73
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,

I have samsung galaxy a51 bought it few months ago. From the very starting facing a lag/stuttering issue while opening and going through apps, i have full screen gestures enabled.

I have the latest one ui 2.1 installed on my device.

Before commenting any solutions please keep in mind -

1. I have already cleared cache partition thrice.

2. I have tried to run this in safe mode for almost an hour.

3. Tried to restart/switch off 

This problem might look very miniscule but its not every two or three days after the restart the phone works good for only 3 - 4 days after which it laggs/stutters badly while opening and moving all apps tab.

I hope samsung fix this bs issue with Android 11 one ui 3.0 otherwise they gonna loose a loyal customer, however it looks like they don’t even care at this point.
17 Comments
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Exynos Processor is the main issue
vai73
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
maybe can't deny the processor is bs but it's not that bad i mean it's a fairly okaish processor the problem i think lies with the optimization of one ui in A series phones
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
ONEUi needs optimization to get the best out of Exynos Processor
Software tweaking could make a drastic difference
SK1955
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
my be trying auto restart will help for some extent. but you can't avoid the slowness, its due to exynos chip. it also due to slower download speed for 9611 as compared to other snapdragon chips
vai73
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
exynos 9611 is bad no doubt but optimization of the one ui is not done because after restart the phone works butter smooth it proofs the problem is only with one ui design and its optimization
Amank2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
this will work 110% , take backup via smart switch pc app , perform full factory reset and restore your backup
0 Likes
vai73
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
no to anyone reading this thread don't waste your time on something you can't fix. Rather wait for a fix by samsung themselves hope they will see the problem and fix it in future update, restores doesn't help in case of optimization problem its something samsung developers can fix
0 Likes
SK1955
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
one ui 2.5 is on the way to A51. so let's wait for it
0 Likes
vai73
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
we can only wait at this point I feel like a beta tester for this company next time i buy a smartphone its gonna be from apple where i can br surr of the latest, fastest chip and the best optimization
0 Likes