Original topic:

Lagging Issue while put charger

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 04:25 PM)
alonedeals
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I am facing Lagging issue while plug the charger on phone any one face this issue in A50S
8 Comments
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
A50s is full of issues right now. need update asap
ŞONU
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
true
0 Likes
HRX4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
so true...

from battery draining to lagging..

this new A50s is full of issues...

maybe it will work fine after android 10 and one UI 2.0 update..

but it needs major improvement updates as soon as possible....
URT
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The power supply is not right with your adapter. Please avoid using an extension cord or ise a 16A power socket. At last clean your connections and cheak with a different USB.
0 Likes
alonedeals
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
bro i am purchased new device today and before update is perfect working this isssue was come after update
HRX4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes bro...

I am also facing same issue in my A50s.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
Make sure that 20% internal storage is free for which clear the RAM memory and storage of device (Settings > Device care > Memory/Storage > Clean Now).
2- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

3- Charge the device with the original charger.

4-Check the device with another power socket and also check whether charger is well fitted in the charging jack or not

5- Check for the latest device O/S (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback> Error report/Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
dhinesh25
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
They are only providing security updates and not any perfomance related update. My a50s feels like I'm using 100 apps and doing multitasking that kind of lag. see my thread bro, i mentioned the known issues longtime ago but still Samsung is rectifying it. Currently only poco and oneplus doing justice to their updates.
0 Likes