Original topic:

Lag too much

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 10:30 PM)
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Purchased A71 few day back, but i normal use also phone is too laggy. Its like using 2gb ram phone.
Aftrr playing 10mins COd mobile, same lag start. Is any one facing the same issue. Its 8 gb and 730soc but scrolling fb page, its lag. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
tussha
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
noo i am using samaung a71 from past 1 months and i also plays multiplayer games like COD and many more but nottt seen any lag in my phone
0 Likes
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Then why i am facing the same. Any solution.
0 Likes
tussha
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i think you have to reset your phone
0 Likes
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Its only 4 days old
0 Likes
tussha
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
soo you have restored your backup to your new gallaxy to old one {that backup data also have many viruses or something else which may harmed your divice}
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Its very strange that you are having problem in A71, its really an awesome device
You should definitely factory reset your phone.
Don't backup unnecessary data and don't install any 3rd party phone optimising app or game booster apps, they are all present in the phone
After factory resetting and backing up all necessary data swith off the device for minimum 20mins, all issues will be resolved
Install all recent software updates too
0 Likes
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Wow its new for me😂😂😂
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

After performing above steps if the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes