Original topic:

June Software update has caused A50 internet issues

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 02:24 PM)
dkeating
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

So the June update, has only made my Samsung A50 worse......and I can't uninstall the update, so what do I do?

I now can only access internet and some apps when on wifi. Can't use mobile data to connect to a large proportion of the internet.

No only is this on some shopping, leisure and interest sites but also Google Maps (which has deleted all saved favourites and set up places), Google search doesn't connect, Facebook messenger regularly doesn't connect, Twitter doesn't connect and other generic sites just don't open.

Samsung "support" suggested to clear Samsung Internet cache on the phone but that didn't resolve anything and now they don't answer emails. Great!

I've had Samsungs for 10yrs and now I can't wait for my contract renewal to come in October so I can stop using my Samsung and get a different make of phone.

Utterly ridiculous position to be in and no support from Samsung at all.

3 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Thills84
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi there,

I also have the same issue on a S20 FE 5G. I have 5g but nothing will load in any browser. I keep having to delete my apn settings, manually selecting a network etc and it will work for about a minute and then stop again. It is highly frustrating as I rely on my phone and access to the Internet for work. I have followed the guidance in the above article, the issue just keeps coming back. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes