Original topic:

Jio net slow since July security patch update

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 03:31 PM)
ChanandlerBong
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
So my jio sim mobile data has been acting really weird over the last one week or so.Sometimes it becomes slow and I have turn it off first and then turn it on to fix the issue.At other times it works all fine.I had the July security patch installed in my A70 on the 17th of this month.Does that have anything to do with this slow data problem? 
No issue while making calls though with Jio.Also Vodafone doesn't seem to have any issue with calls or mobile data.Jio has always worked really well on my device.Dunno what's happening now.Is it a software glitch or simply a network problem? 
0 Likes
3 Comments
subbu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Try turning airplane mode ON and airplane mode OFF , whenever you find this problem.
or you can do is go to settings and change network presences from auto to LTE and vice versa.
this two steps will solve internet issue in many cases.
but still you are facing some problem, may be there is issue with your service provider or hardware .
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
delete APN and reset to default. once restart and check hope it will resolve.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes