Original topic:

Jio Signal Not coming automatically after coming back to network coverage area

(Topic created on: 12-28-2017 10:53 PM)
chandantaki
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I am using Reliance jio 4G in SIM slot 1 and Airtel in the SIM slot 2 in my Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro. when I am going out of coverage area Reliance jio signal shows emergency, but when I come back to the network coverage area it still shows some block icon and the signal doesn't come back automatically if I try to sell it manually then it gives attached error. automatic network solution also get failed. all I have to do just reboot my phone to get back the network. this thing is happening with only Reliance Jio 4g not other 4g.

if anyone facing the same issue please let me know.e3f2d046-3dc6-41c0-a08b-5fa67520d576.jpg
1a2b409e-9111-4799-a834-f7cdc294c307.jpg
0 Likes
10 Comments
PREMYADAV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am using Reliance jio 4G in SIM slot 1 and Airtel in the SIM slot 2 in my Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro. when I am going out of coverage area Reliance jio signal shows emergency, but when I come back to the network coverage area it still shows some block icon and the signal doesn't come back automatically if I try to sell it manually then it gives attached error. automatic network solution also get
0 Likes