Original topic:

Jio 5g on samsung a73 5g

(Topic created on: 01-13-2023 01:33 AM)
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Yes you heard me right, finally jio true 5g has started in pryagraj from where I belong. 

But before I start telling you. Honetsly I am not going to change my setting to 5g again.. I am happy with 4g... 

My Observations while using 5g

1. Heating issues in the phone could be seen
2. Our 12 hrs of usage atleast 15 times the sim was switching from 5g to 4g 4g to 5g. Very u snstable. 
3. Speed 670 mbps yes constant
4. Battery drain was observed from 100 to 41 not less that 6 hrs. 
5. Find back to 4g happy with it. 
8 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
4g plus is enough for any casual user until the 5g becomes stable.
0 Likes
pukai23
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Which model u r using sir, as i am going to buy a73 5g that's why enquiring from u......plz kindly rply
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
A73 5g 8gb ram amazing phone. 41,000rs I bought it little expensive. Good phone.
pukai23
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thnx i am going to buy it on this republic day 256gb variant
0 Likes
Supriyo78
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I am using A73 5G and few days ago my number was selected for Jio true 5G. Since then I am enjoying 5G connectivity. I have not faced any heating issue, no network fluctuations (mostly consistent all the time)... Yes battery drain issue is there. Anyway 4G+ is sufficient for me .
dkrk3k8484
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
How activate joi true 5g on samsung a73
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
dkrk3k8484
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Jio true 5g not working
0 Likes