Original topic:

January update for A52!

(Topic created on: 01-28-2022 05:59 AM)
DJboy2003
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
The Second update of the month for the Galaxy A52! The January Security patch is included in this update!

Cover image

8 Comments
DJboy2003
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Sorry, somthing went wrong with the attachment Screenshot_20220128-150612_Software update.jpg
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Why? Want any helps
DJboy2003
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No, something went wrong when attaching the attachment for the main post. So I attached it below!
Thanks! 😃
Galaxy A
I cant understand why they still didnt release the Android 12 update to the higher end one, the A72.🙁
DJboy2003
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Not sure, but they might be giving priority to most sold devices! 🤷
Galaxy A
Then they should simply cancel the A7X series because it doesnt make any sense to do so. In terms of security updates yeah it does make sense to some extend prioritzing the majority who buy and A5X who are not advanced users, but with major OS updates? I dont think its the right way
DJboy2003
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I do agree with you. To think on the positive side, they might be waiting for a cleaner One UI 4, since the update for A52 drains a battery bit faster than usual. Maybe that's why they had to update for the second this month. I have also noticed some bugs in the settings app in the initial update as well.

So they might be testing it with the lower-range A52 before releasing it to the mid-range A72
Galaxy A
May be thats the case. But I dont think so. If thats the case why do they release the OS updates first to their flagship bleeding edge phones then? So the only possible acceptable reason should be there is some serious bug with A72 occured after the initial first release and A52 didnt encounter that situation. So even though A72 was the first midranger to get Android 12, the expansion process over regions took longer.