Original topic:

Issues with A21s

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 08:09 PM)
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hello friends
I have recently purchased A21s for my cousin for his online classes. It has a tempered glass and a back case. 
Now he feels some touch issues like top part of screen doesn't sense the touch and more pressure has to be applied to touch and microphone is ineffective. It doesn't properly receive what he is speaking and the person on the other side doesn't hear his voice properly
So friends i need some suggestion to what to do and mainly does any of u having A21s feel with the same issues?

Thankyou in advance

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GalaxyGamer
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I have the same touch issues. When asked to Samsung they said if u applied a temper glass on it then the touch will be like this.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
bro don't worry for touch sensitive coz recently in Russian region released One ui 2.5 for A21s and it's fixed. it was a software issue that will be fixed soon in Indian region.

if that's your solutions then click on comment 3 dot and accept solutions to help others.

20201209_203943_986.jpg

View solution in context

18 Comments
Solution
GalaxyGamer
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I have the same touch issues. When asked to Samsung they said if u applied a temper glass on it then the touch will be like this.
0 Likes
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ohh thankyou
i ll try removing that and then see
GalaxyGamer
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Can you accept it as a solution by clicking on the three dots on my comment and click accept solution. 🙂🙂🙂🙂
0 Likes
Faizan2709
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
dont accept it, mine is better.
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i ll try that and if it really works i ll surely respond for it
GalaxyGamer
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I will wait for it
0 Likes
Faizan2709
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
There is a option in settings to Increase the sensitivity of screen for screen guards.
Its in display-> Touch sensitivity-> On.
0 Likes
GalaxyGamer
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
There is no option like this in A21s
0 Likes
Faizan2709
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Its in J7 neo (2017) and M31s (2020) both