Original topic:

Issues Of Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 05:30 PM)
msn678
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Iam using galaxy A50 I noticed Some issues Of Android 10 one ui2 in the last June update.

1.Battery Drains Faster 
      The battery drains faster when i turn on mobile data and gaming (pubg) pubg take much battery and it drains faster even smooth+extreme and camera application taking also lot of battery please optimise the pubg,camera and mobile data on next update .these are consuming more battery and drainining faster. its a major issue please please fix it

2.Heating issue
   When i turn on the sync or power mode or maximum power mode or location  just 5 minute only the device was heat up. And also can't play pubg device heating more and more. And some times ramdomly heated

3.Camera quality decreased
    After Android 10 update camera quality was totally poor no quality no sharpness no details

4.Camers (slowmo)
    After update slowmo viseo was lagging and glitching video not stable

5.Battery saver not optimized 
    If the powermode not work properly it takes more battery then why you make this feature?

6.Ui lagg and glitch
    Totally ui lagg and glitchy after update

7.Game plugins issue
    Game plugins not optimised its can't usable device heat up while using game

8.Fingerprint Cant work properly in outdoor
    If the fingerprints can't work in outdoor condition both lockscreen and Ssecure apps it is so irritated please fix this bug

9.Over brightness in lockscreen
    The lockscreen shows overbrighted and its more than homescreen brightness (I noticed its a bug from fingerprints) please fix it

10.One ui takes more power in the backround
     If the one ui 2.0 takes more apps backround such as google play, oneui home, google etc...
Please optimised these apps

11.Slow charging
   Device have slow charge

Please fix these issues in next update 🙏 major issue is battery🙏🙏🙏 please please samsung
11 Comments
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Did u factory reset your device after updating ?
0 Likes
msn678
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes i did
0 Likes
KKK1274
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
that's why I didn't update last version
because I heard about worstnes of the last update
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Android 9 was good. pubg never Heated our phones and neither battery drain was that faster
0 Likes
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes I have said to.many that we will miss android 9 pie very badly, but everyone was saying no one will miss android 9. but the result is very clear now.
0 Likes
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
battery issue same. so much battery drain
msn678
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes bro
0 Likes
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7