Original topic:

Issues Of A70S

(Topic created on: 10-16-2019 10:17 PM)
Kaizaadbanaji2608
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Well. How Many Of You Are Using A70s? I Just Got Mine About 5 Days Back And The Issues I Found Were

No doubt the phone is amazing it has a few issues. 1. Even with two or three apps the phone just gives a lag even though it has 6gb of ram. One Ui really needs to be more faster, where as A50s has One UI 1.5 A70s has One UI 1.1 please upgrade this. 2 .Camera Shutter Has To Be Fast, It Locks And Clicks Very Slow And Hence Images Come Out Be Very Very Blurry, Even While Zooming The Clarity Degrades. 3. Taking Photos And Videos In The Dark Mostly Ruins The Experience, Please Add Which Resolution The Camera Shoots The Photos Example 16 MP, Moreover No . 4. Sound For Ringtones And Message Tones Is Very Low, Even The Loudspeaker Is Very Low, Please Make It Louder. 5 . Slowmotion Videos Need To Be Captured Slow By Default And Not A Little Fast And The Rest Should Be Slow, Please Correct And Also There Should Be No Sound While Recording Slow Motion Videos. 6. Slow Motion Videos Are Being Uploaded As Normal Videos On Social Media. This Is Not Correct. 7. Indisplay Fingerprint Is Quite Inaccurate Most Of The TImes, Please Fix It . 8 . Night Mode Really Needs A Lot Of Improvement. 9. There Is No Default App Lock Or Screen Recording That I Could Find. Please Help 10 . Charging A Premium For A Brand And Then Not Updating Devices Monthly Is Also Something Which Is Very Wrong, Kindly Update The Device To Android 10 At The Earliest. (A50s And A70s Both) . 11 When Shot On Back Camera Should Show Shot On 64 Mp Triple Camera. 12 .When Shot On Front Camera Should Show Shot On Samsung 32 Megapixel.

22 Comments
Rosh1234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Even my brand new Samsung A70s , which was purchased from an exclusive samsung showroom is so slow then the cheapest Chinese phone, which makes me wonder as if I have received a duplicate or what.
Galaxy A
I get the point mate
0 Likes
SurajitM
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
is Samsung making us fool?
Galaxy A
maybe
0 Likes
SurajitM
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I believe so, because if they are providing a good configuration phone, they why so many problems?...if its true then Samsung will lose its customer base.
0 Likes
Anand98
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
there is no sounds in my a70s.. i dont know what happened..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
There is a hang issue in my Samsung Galaxy A70s while screen recording PES 2020 gameplay .
0 Likes
newday
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I updated my a70s 2days back. after updating android 10 phone was dead, showed in service center and got it repaired with factory settings. mobile is very slow and hangs anytime. very disappointing
0 Likes
Samsung_O62ITkC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am facing same issue for my a70s... Really pathetic phone... Not able to believe the phone... Some time it is working and sometimes not able to unlock... Given to service but it worked only for 2 weeks... Everyday evening or night my touch screen won't work

0 Likes