Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Issue with gaming in Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 01:23 PM)
Kick32
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I am facing lags in gaming after One UI 2.0 update. My game launcher also unable to recognise games. 

I assumed after the One UI 2.0 update my device is not able to recognise games and optimise them accordingly.

Let me know if anyone facing the same.
7 Comments
Maddy2112
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
me too facing the same issues but we have to wait for the bug free updates
Kick32
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have already send this in their feedback form. Hope they see and resolve this soon.
0 Likes
Neo7
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same here

in my m30s

when i start recording my gameplay
i face lagging.

my game wasn't lagging before the One UI 2.0 update
Kick32
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Does it lag normally? In my case, during normal gameplays it lags too.
Neo7
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
well a little bit in normal if u ask

but worst while recording
satyano1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Mikhail Gorbachev has written this in his autobiography
In his younger days, while studying in Europe... He used to study along with two Japanese students.
2nd World War had come to an end & Japan had not only been completely destroyed, but was facing crippling economic sanctions as well.During the classes, these 2 Japanese students used to take turns to write the notes, while the other student would mend the pencil & keep it ready for use, bcoz in those days, the Japanese pencils used to be of inferior quality & the lead tip of the pencil used to be very brittle, & thus used to break frequently.*
*Fellow students advised, why not they start using the far superior pencils made in England, which were not expensive either anyways.
There were tears in the eyes of both the Japanese students. " If we ourselves do no purchase & use our own product, then who else will do it. We don't deny we cannot withstand the quality test today, but there will soon definitely be a day, when the whole world will use our Japanese pencils. "

Time to think for ourselves now.🙏🏼
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device hanging issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes