___Imad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
In galaxy A52 both mic is not working 
Top mic of phone is not recording voice in video calling or in gaming but by dailiing *#0*# and check the mic then there both mic work properly 
The software of galaxy A52 have issue 
Since I have bought I'm facing problems 
Kindly fix this issues 
10 Comments
shivmgor
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Which app you use for video call recording, if you use third party app so you can't record audio aur you use Samsung Screen recorder you have to change the settings

Go to settings-advanced settings-screenshots and Screen recorder-Screen recorder-sound-done

Or use Google duo video call you can't record audio.Screenshot_20210728-132534_Samsung capture.jpg
0 Likes
___Imad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have done all cross checked
0 Likes
shivmgor
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Which video call app you use?
0 Likes
___Imad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Direct video call from phone and whatsapp imo
0 Likes
shivmgor
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
These apps have protected terms & conditions, so you can't record in app audio with any official way . If you want you have to use third party apps like xrecorder but its not recommended, there is only way to record audio from any video call app ,you have to use Samsung Screen recorder and you have to get any genuine wired earphone , but these trick will not work with every earphone, in my case i have akg earphones (which comes with Galaxy s10)and it works very well.
0 Likes
SpaceTime
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Please check if the app has microphone permission
0 Likes
___Imad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have checked
0 Likes
___Imad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Oo bhai no third party app use while video calling or recording
0 Likes
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Well try earphones, If you are facing no problem by using earphones then go to Samsung center, your phone should be repaired under warranty
0 Likes