Original topic:

Issue in a50

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 10:41 AM)
Jinse_jose
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

1.after the recent update the finger print sensor is not working properly

2. The rear camera is taking little blur pictures when we take inside the office even though we have a good lighting 

3.little hanging issues 

4.no bug fixes till now 

Bugs such as brightness is not changing to normal at low light area,finger print detection 

5.front and rear camera is really poor that does not match as it is 25mp cameras 

6 Comments
Sahilj1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I suggest you wait for the android 10 update it will solve all the bugs and will also bring new additional features
0 Likes
bishnoiaj
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
my fingerprint is also not working after the latest update
0 Likes
Sahilj1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
wait for the next update
0 Likes
RAAJTECH
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Turn off the transition effect in biometrics. Remove the existing fingerprint. Turn on the touch sensitivity as shown in picture. Register the fingerprint again and try out it will work.
Amitraghu0
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
it's not only your problem dude. I'm Also facing same problem after updates.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
1- If any screen guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disable the fingerprint settings and then remove the screen guard.
2- Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue.
3- If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.
4- If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

5- Check for the latest device O/S (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).

For further mentioned issues, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes