Original topic:

Issue after april security update in A71

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 03:50 PM)
sandyculndgr8
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Lasts night after i updated my galaxy a71 phone, lock screen wallpaper services are not w

orking and i get an error message on every startup of my mobile. Any one facing similar issues?
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah, that's too. I forget that.
0 Likes
sandyculndgr8
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Oki so its samsung fault, was worried if my phone got hacked or something 😅
0 Likes
Owais18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Same happened with my a71 what should we do?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Keep posting on Samsung members. When you will post 100 times your issue will be solved.
Galaxy A
Visit service center and re flash firmware.
0 Likes
Owais18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Easy for you to say, it's lockdown everywhere and moreover it's not our mistake so why we'd have to waste our tym on visiting service centre, Samsung should provide an update.
Galaxy A
Who is asking to to visit service center in lockdown? Visit after lockdown is over.

It's not only easy to say, it's easy to do. I don't have any issue in my device after update, why only some devices?

If you update your device over OTA on stable wifi no hard stop issues ever come. I always update security patches over OTA.

Read it properly stable internet ( mobile data or wifi ). Samsung CEO is not going to come and solve the issues for the mistake you have done.

Anyway keep commenting here, may be God will fix the issues.
0 Likes
Owais18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I use wifi with 200mbps speed and you giving me lecture about update ota on high speed huh, n who knows when is the lock down gonna end,as a consumer it is my right and I'm not the only one who's facing this issue read in community section you'll find other users suffering from same problem and it can be fixed with another update, no one is asking you to solve it, it's the responsibility of samsung team.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Well I don't want to argue with you, so I am ending discussion.
There is no problem with the update, if it was then all A71 would have been impacted.
Owais18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hey "ex"pert😂seems like your ceo sent the new update after all to fix bugs. Pitty you for arguing illogically.😂
0 Likes