Original topic:

Issue: Bug on "Photo Editor" on Samsung

(Topic created on: 11-13-2020 11:00 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Could you give an better update for Samsung on Photo editor or Samsung Gallery app?

When I use the paint tool in photo editor on Samsung photo editor tool and when I save the image see it in the screenshot.

When I start to paint on Samsung Editor it is very smooth to use it 

When I finish my editing and just when I press the save button. You can see in the image a black dot.

In the previous image I have just coloured half only for namesakes but when I finish my painting and save you can see the black dot and I think why does it happens? 

You may think that I may just use the erase tool and bringing out the bad name for Samsung. 

It is real and I didn't use the erase tool. Why it happens I couldn't understand. Give update for Samsung photo editor or Gallery app

And small request 
  • Reduce the time for calling to others it just freezes the screen and after 5seconds the caller theme arises on the screen. It should be solved(screenshot isn't available so consider)
  • When we use the paranaoma on Samsung camera it just stucks the phone in Galaxy A10. It should be solved.
What are your thoughts comment and give me a solution guys please.

12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I couldn't like your posts man
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it doesn't works
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Go to settings>applications>click 3 dots at top right corner>select show system apps>scroll down to photo editor>clear cache and data

now try

or
else try to edit some other image and check if same error is coming or what??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes bro I have tried it already but it makes more uncomfortable to use and the photo editor doesn't opens for a while and when I clear cache it does like that only😬😬😬😬
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I have done on my face itself it is making some fun
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try any sample image

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.sec.android.mimage.photoretouching

check this link if any update is available or not
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it says that it is not compatible with your device. Because my device name is Galaxy A10. so it doesn't supports to that what the link you have sent.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode restart the device.

2. Reset the device:- Before resetting, kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
How to reset:- Settings > General management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with short video, screenshot and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I will concern about your things what you have typed but it is potentially doing like that and you may request samsung to give any newer software updates from them. see in the image sir/madam

20201126_131243_8253.jpg

0 Likes