Original topic:

Is this time for Galaxy A series users to switch to other manufacturer's phones?

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 12:00 PM)
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Considering Samsung is not treating Galaxy A series in the right manner.
Reasons:
1. Laggy Galaxy A series.
2. Fingerprint scanner of inferior quality.
3. Cheap processors being provided.
4. Cheap phones like M series given more priority than A series in providing regular updates.
5. Samsung's UI and features are inconsistent irrespective of phones.

Please suggest in comments.

I still hope Samsung will improve their phones and focus more on quality compared to quantity. The number of phones over the year being launched is really ruthless. They should consider in providing support and services to phone rather in the long run.

Most shocking thing I have heard is that even Galaxy S8 is not getting its third major update. It's a premium phone and should atleast get 3-4 major updates.

Tags:
Galaxy A70 | Galaxy A50 | Galaxy A30
Android 10 | One UI 2.0
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes, And I have concerns for Galaxy A series phones which I believe is from Samsung.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Well, you are more concerned about the users who are recommending you OP8 and so I may assume the same.
0 Likes
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
rondu 😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
@NitishBadhan Ghar pe baithe ho iska matlab kuch kaam nahi hai yeh toh galat hai.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
And M series are not "cheap", they are the online only substitutes of the A series.
0 Likes
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
M series are cheap phones outsourced by Samsung to Chinese manufacturers. Even software of M series is also shrinked. It gets "One UI Core" instead of "One UI" like A and S series.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I know, I also have M20. And what about A10, A20, A30, A30s? Basically the offline variants of the M series.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I agree about the fingerprint scanner, I agree that One UI needs more refining. And about S8, all phones, irrespective of budget and premiumness, receives only 2 major updates as it is controlled by Google as of a software bond.
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's Samsung policy to provide 2 major update. Google ensures all devices must receive atleast 2 years of support from its manufacturers. Otherwise, I doubt the way Samsung handles it wouldn't have even provided 2 major updates.
0 Likes
NiteshMeena
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i already ordered Oppo Reno but due to corona it got stuck...still have to use this A70
0 Likes