Highlighted
Active Level 6
Yes, And I have concerns for Galaxy A series phones which I believe is from Samsung.
Highlighted
Expert Level 2

Well, you are more concerned about the users who are recommending you OP8 and so I may assume the same.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
rondu 😂😂😂😂
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
@NitishBadhan Ghar pe baithe ho iska matlab kuch kaam nahi hai yeh toh galat hai.
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
And M series are not "cheap", they are the online only substitutes of the A series.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
M series are cheap phones outsourced by Samsung to Chinese manufacturers. Even software of M series is also shrinked. It gets "One UI Core" instead of "One UI" like A and S series.
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
I know, I also have M20. And what about A10, A20, A30, A30s? Basically the offline variants of the M series.
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
I agree about the fingerprint scanner, I agree that One UI needs more refining. And about S8, all phones, irrespective of budget and premiumness, receives only 2 major updates as it is controlled by Google as of a software bond.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
It's Samsung policy to provide 2 major update. Google ensures all devices must receive atleast 2 years of support from its manufacturers. Otherwise, I doubt the way Samsung handles it wouldn't have even provided 2 major updates.
Highlighted
Active Level 3
i already ordered Oppo Reno but due to corona it got stuck...still have to use this A70