Original topic:

Is this time for Galaxy A series users to switch to other manufacturer's phones?

(Topic created on: 03-22-2020 06:27 PM)
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Considering Samsung is not treating Galaxy A series in the right manner.
Reasons:
1. Laggy Galaxy A series.
2. Fingerprint scanner of inferior quality.
3. Cheap processors being provided.
4. Cheap phones like M series given more priority than A series in providing regular updates.
5. Samsung's UI and features are inconsistent irrespective of phones.

Please suggest in comments.

I still hope Samsung will improve their phones and focus more on quality compared to quantity. The number of phones over the year being launched is really ruthless. They should consider in providing support and services to phone rather in the long run.

Most shocking thing I have heard is that even Galaxy S8 is not getting its third major update. It's a premium phone and should atleast get 3-4 major updates.

Tags:
Galaxy A70 | Galaxy A50 | Galaxy A30
Android 10 | One UI 2.0
20 Comments
president
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
go for other brand like one plus ( they like Indian market too much?)
or redmi
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Well as per my budget and needs I'm thinking of getting OP 8, when it launches.
Currently I've Galaxy A50
subha36
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I agree with you. Oneplus is the best.
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
this is your thoughts so keep it personal not post this type of useless stuff like this
and if you post tell the right reason for this
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
See other comments, they already know why and what I'm asking. Thanks to them for their really reasonable suggestions.
This is a public forum, and every member can collaborate in their best way. If it really burns you, please stay away from this post.
Peace!
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
your this spam post will disturb many people and many people like you are ignoring this type of post and after your answer i will also ignore this type of postes
0 Likes
Wonderer
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thanks a lot! Please stay away. Anyways, I have added few details in my post. If that satisfy your obsession with Galaxy phone, it's okay.
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
these are rondua
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is a public firum fir Samsung devices.
0 Likes