Original topic:

Is there anyone who is satisfied with their Galaxy A50?

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 08:05 PM)
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Good screen
Average Camera
Average UI
Below average battery
Bad FP scanner

I'm fed up with this device. 
7 Comments
Møňū
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
😊😊😊
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Good for u...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
nope I totally hate this trend of having fingerprint scanner on the screen with my personal experience on sister note 10 plus device even I am also not happy for her at all same thing is happening and each struggle of unlocking makes me felt bad for my sister at note 10 plus 😭😡
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Note 10 +
the Flagship of Samsung struggling with FP.
Pathetic of Samsung's development team. Devices priced much lower compared to Note 10 + perform well in biometrics.
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
use samsung official glass. samsung fixes some bugs with glass protector being unlocked anyone finger.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
literally hate this trend whether its flagship or mid that does not matters at all but technology used on both devices are completely different but still there is more struggle and sluggish to unlock a simple phone it way better when we guys have the physical sensor for the fingerprint scanner
that's why I totally hate this trend of fingerprint scanner on the screen every thing on this tech completely s.u.cks
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
thats the problem Gurmeet1 that note 10 plus even without the glass protection isn't working well at all there is always sluggish performance there is no solution for this
0 Likes