Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Is there any method to save my debit card information ,a samsung app,

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
There is an app called Samsung Pass that lets u save all ur card info as well as passwords.

There are 3rd party apps Like Last Pass that does the same thing and its free to use.

Hope this helps

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
The thing is Last Pass is very famous and well known and it uses biometrics and many stages to get into the app and stuff. I have used it and its safe. But mine is now on Samsung pass.

If u have a fingerprint scanner make sure to enable it within the app for more security

View solution in context

12 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
There is an app called Samsung Pass that lets u save all ur card info as well as passwords.

There are 3rd party apps Like Last Pass that does the same thing and its free to use.

Hope this helps

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Is it safe to u third part apps I can't use Samsung pass in a21s
Solution
Galaxy A
The thing is Last Pass is very famous and well known and it uses biometrics and many stages to get into the app and stuff. I have used it and its safe. But mine is now on Samsung pass.

If u have a fingerprint scanner make sure to enable it within the app for more security
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank u
Galaxy A
My pleasure
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Will samsung pass come in A21s in future
Galaxy A
The thing is if it hasn't come already, chances that that it will come in the future are very less. Not impossible, definitely less. What version of android are u running?
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Galaxy A21 having One UI Core. So, Knox services will not be there. Eg: Secure Folder, Samsung Pass
Galaxy A
Ah ok Nipoo.. I'm not very familiar with the stuff lacking in One Ui Core. To me it sounds like a half baked cake lacking so many important features