Original topic:

Is it a good time now to update to Android 12 for Galaxy A52s 5G ?

(Topic created on: 04-23-2022 01:42 PM)
akelā
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Guys,
Is it a good time now to update to Android 12 for Galaxy A52s 5G? I recieved the update notification way earlier and i didnt do it that time as i heard the update to 12 is very buggy and caused wierd battery drain and all. After 3 months, did Samsung rolled out any further updates to resolve these issues or they are still existing? I am reluctant to update to 12 until now as i am afraid that my normally performing phone will drop performance drastically. What are your comments people ? Can i do it now ?
9 Comments
venom
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
What is the battery life that you r getting now?
0 Likes
akelā
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Average 1 to 1.5 days. I am not an extreme user.
0 Likes
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Check this..
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/OneUI-3-1-️-4-1-Good-to-update/td-p/11281215
0 Likes
akelā
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks. Good to know that this topic is already raised 🙂
0 Likes
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
👍
akelā
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
From the comments i got from https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/OneUI-3-1-️-4-1-Good-to-update/td-p/11281215 ,
I think its better to wait for 2 more months. I bought this phone 5-6 months back and like to keep the current performance for few more months.
0 Likes
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I haven't updated to Android 12 also
akelā
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Great. Lets wait
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please update it for a better experience.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes