Original topic:

Is Samsung Cheating Indian Consumers regarding Updates?

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 02:06 PM)
VETERAN
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung is having one of the biggest market in India but When it comes to providing after sales services it seems that Samsung doesn't bother about Indian customers?
Initially We all pay high Price just for the sake of TRUST in the Brand and believe me if  Mi/ realme/ poco / oneplues etc would've been from any other Country except China then Samsung would have been Vanished from Indian Market by Now.
Android 10 was launched almost a year back and Samsung itself is selling devices that comes with pre installed Android 10 but They are not providing Updates for the devices which are already sold and which are the reason for their bread earning.
Having Patience is one thing but starting to feel like being cheated is another.
If Samsung doesn't provide update by 20th of May 2020 then I will not even update my phone and this will be the last Samsung's device which i will use. 

9 Comments
Galaxy A
Couldn't agree more..👍👍
Singhsukh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
you are 100%right bro.same I feel about Samsung I use since 2012 but I think it's time to move to other brand because Samsung don't care about sold device anymore
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
100% agree with you my friend
aliasr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yeah samsung focused only on new products and forget old one's. mean while "Patience also limits".
Professor13
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
samsung ka man na hai flagships pe dhyan do baki M series or A series walo se pese leke phone dedo ...
fir vo kya karenge agar call kare chat me baat kare service center jaye to dhakke marte raho ...
apne ap bandh ho jayenge....
na to service center wale ku6 dhang se answer karte hai na uski koi fariyad sunta hai ghante ka samsung support....
bs phone becho or kat te raho public ka...
i hate samsung also....
AdithyaR
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
True buddy, 100%. I feel the same, forget about the Android 10 update, at least they could have provided an update which fixes the existing bugs. Even such a basic thing isn't done. Afterall buying A50 was a disappointment.
Galaxy A
true
0 Likes
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I agree 100%
mukki123
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
true