Original topic:

Irritations of One UI on Galaxies

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 04:08 PM)
iamiceparticle
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I found out today that one of the issue of Firefox (YouTube video plays zoomed out, results in cropped video) is restricted to One UI or may be to my A71 unless someone confirms.

You will find 2 screen redordings below, First one of my Realme 3 pro playing YouTube video on Firefox Beta and second one of my A71 playing YouTube video on Firefox Beta.

You will be able to see voot logo properly on Firefox Beta running on Realme 3 pro. In A71 it is cropped.

Realme 3 pro screen recording

A71 screen recording

I don't have words to describe this behaviour of my A71. I believe there are more irritations which I am yet to find.

To be frank this is not the first issue of Firefox on my A71, below you will find link for another one which I posted sometimes back.

12 Comments
Galaxy A
Send the youtube link. Let me see once.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Search for any voot videos on youtube. Because with logo of voot you can easily identify the cropped video.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yeah, just checked out. It's a PITA. I checked if by installing the youtube addon it solves anything but no use. I also checked in Samsung internet. There it's ok.
The frame size in Firefox is 408x229 and 849x478(full screen).
The frame size in SI is 415x233 and 738x415(fs).
The vertical magnification is more than 2x while it is only 1.78x in SI. This may be the culprit.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
As always, A71 full with problems and bugs
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Optimus prime just checked on his Samsung device. This is not A71 specific issue.

So this issue exists in your device also 🤣🤣.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I don't care anyway, I use YouTube app, not YouTube on browser
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I use youtube on browser usually. Now that I have a 3 month trial of Youtube premium, I am using it. After that I will go back to browser as usual.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Even 1st video also lagging. Beta ver has issues
0 Likes