Original topic:

#InnovationLab Please include this in the next updates for galaxy a52

(Topic created on: 05-19-2021 11:55 AM)
Rider_kay
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
In 1080p 60fps and 4k 30fps OIS is not working.. please give this update..and fix it.. night mode needs quality improvement..pictures come our grainy. The sound from speakers is low.. pls give an update to fix this. 
 While playing 2160p HDR videos in youtube, the video stutters. It is not smooth.
 Always on display is consuming too much battery. (10% on an average during stanby only)

5 Comments
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
May security patch will come with video call effects feature like A72 👍
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
A52 will get regularly monthly updates don't worry
0 Likes
manovm97
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I think, actually OIS is working, EIS is not there.

I have reported for 4k HDR, they said that SD 720g support only upto 4K 30 fps. if you closely notice, 2160p 60 fps HDR stutter because it cannot play 4K 60fps.
0 Likes
Rider_kay
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You can compare the videos of 1080p 30fps with eis off and 1080p 60fps.. i have seen it is not working.. too much shaky.. it does not work 4k either
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes