Original topic:

Information Samsung galaxy a52s

(Topic created on: 08-21-2021 12:01 AM)
bherusinghdevra
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I want to know when will the phone a52s 5g be launched in India to replace the samsung galaxy a52 5g and how long will i have to wait because i am waiting for a very long time to buy this phone and if launch If so, how much will be launched according to Indian rupees because as far as I have got information, it has been launched in UK.
9 Comments
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Price will be more don't worry
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
I think it should launch in Sept end or Oct start.
My guess is price will be 30-35k
Galaxy A
If this happens, then the company is cheating the Samsung users of India because according to you, then it will have to wait a very long time and similarly many people are waiting for this phone, I am also waiting for this phone for almost 5 months. I am waiting for this but about the other phone, I get information that this phone is being launched on this date but the one who needs it is not being launched yet, why does the company do this with Indians if it If this continues, the quality of Samsung will decline and its users will gradually choose another brand, although I do not support any Chinese brand, but I may have to take a phone from another company. I wait for 15 more days, even then it does not come, then I have to take a call from another company.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
How it is cheating ? If Samsung had announced it and not launched then you could say cheating.
Also A52 is not available for for effective price of 22.5k
If 5G is not factor for you then go for it.
A52s 5G will not be coming as soon as you expected and it will not be cheaper.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If it is not cheating then what should I say because before that a52 4G was launched but within a few days that phone stopped being available in the market in India, now its 5G phone was about to be launched, it was also being told that in the month of July will be launched in but not happened i am using samsung phone since 4 years but now i have to get new phone because i have to run the phone for a long time so i had to take this phone but can not find any correct information about it the phone i was using now i have sold it the name of that phone was galaxy a5 2017 which i bought for ₹28000 but now i am using my friend's phone which is galaxy m10s now i am new phone want to buy because how long will i use others phone because now i will not be able to wait that much so i will wait 15 to 20 days more
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
If Samsung India announced any date for A52 5G and then didn't release then you can claim cheating.
Are you not able to understand this or just want to keep ranting ?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
sir i don't want to make fun of any company i have compulsively given my response here because i need this phone very much if it was so then why i don't choose any other company phone still i trust samsung And if this phone is launched, then I will definitely buy it, I am a blind person, all my friends, I buy Samsung phones, so I request that if Samsung company launches good phones, then people would be more than happy to tell
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Then wait and watch.
Else buy other Samsung phones which are available now.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
But currently Samsung does not have a good phone in the price range of 30000, that's why I will wait for samsung a52s 5g
0 Likes