Original topic:

In my galaxy a21s hex installer is not working properly

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 09:38 AM)
KevinMathews
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Someone please help me to solve this problem.
21 Comments
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
What is happening with it? Pls give more info...
0 Likes
KevinMathews
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
After compiling all the assets when I am applying to my hex theme it was giving only 10 minutes trial.After that it was automatically switched back to my default theme.
0 Likes
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Did u do the adb setup correctly? Pls send a screenshot of it. Open hex installer app, then on the top right, tap the debugging button, next to the settings one. Then take a screenshot and send here.
0 Likes
KevinMathews
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I already did adb setup using my USB debuggingScreenshot_20210907-094722_#hex_.jpg
0 Likes
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
U didn't do adb setup correctly. This is how it is supposed to look if u do it correctly.clipboard_image_1630989247029.jpg
0 Likes
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Are u running android 11? Or 10?
0 Likes
KevinMathews
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Android 11
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Okay good.
So install shizuku from play store.
Then open it, and start it using wireless debugging method.
Do what it says, open developer options in split screen, enable wireless debugging, etc...

After that, open hex installer, tap on the same debugging icon I told u earlier.
Tap on the adb icon and tap run with shizuku.
Do whatever it asks u to do in shizuku, like enabling hex installer in shizuku.

After all of this, u should be able to see the green tick marks as in my screenshot. Now if u apply a hex theme, it will stay forever, instead of going back to default after 10 mins 😁
0 Likes
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Or u can connect ur phone to ur laptop after installing shizuku, and execute this adb command, instead of the wireless debugging.
adb shell **bleep** /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/moe.shizuku.privileged.api/start.**bleep**

P.S replace **bleep** with s.h, without the dot in-between...
0 Likes