Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[Important] Galaxy A52s 5G - In Quarterly Update Schedule?

(Topic created on: 03-14-2022 11:17 AM)
AvinX12
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi community,

Seems like Galaxy A52s 5G is placed in quarterly updates schedule. This I got to know from Samsung support team when I asked about Feb 2022 security patch update. See the below texts from Samsung Support person.

-------------------------

"Sir as I can check that the last update for the security patch is provided for your device on 24/01/2022."

"Please be assured that you will get the next update for the same as soon as possible ."

"As per the policies, the update for the same is released after every quarter as there are total 4 updates provided in a year."

"Please be assured as you will get the update for the same soon as the date for the same is not finalized and shared with us."

-------------------------

Community members what do you think of this?
11 Comments
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
They dont know anything A52 A52s are monthly updates
AvinX12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Lol then those support team should learn before conveying wrong stuff to customer.
Solution
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No bro
Who told you
Unless the device completes it software update cycle, it won't be moved to bimonthly or quarterly update cycle
Galaxy A52s 5G was launched on August 17th 2021 & it's on the list of 4 yrs of Updates in which 3 major Android OS updates & 1 yr of security patches
Galaxy A52s 5G's software support will end after 17th August 2025...
Only after that it will be moved to the bimonthly update or quarterly update cycle
Kindly accept this as solution if you found this information useful 🙂
AvinX12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Check out the below images from Samsung Support.
Screenshot_20220313-203547_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20220313-203601_WhatsApp.jpg
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is really ridiculous man...
How these customer service executives can provide wrong info...
Bro don't worry
Ye log bohot baar galat information bhi de dete h
S20 FE 5G ko bhi abhi tk February ka update nhi aaya hai to iska mtlb ye thode kii S20 FE 5G ko bimonthly ya quarterly update cycle me move kardiya hai

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/samsung-galaxy-security-updates

Just open the above link & see bro
Samsung kii official forum kii website hai
Niche scroll karke dekho, Galaxy A52s 5G Monthly updates k schedule me hai 🙂
Dan_137
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
S20fe of other regions got February update, it is the Indian region that has not got it yet.

Or Samsung India has shifted the device to quarterly update?😂
0 Likes
Daza2020
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Yeah I think your right there, the Samsung galaxy A52s hasn't really been out that long and it's not classed as a low budget phone!!  but more a mid range phone there for it has many patches and android updates to come,

0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Exactly :)
0 Likes