Original topic:

I think, I must not use Samsung.

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 09:54 AM)
SUNITA_4016
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Last year, I purchased a Samsung smartphone for security reasons. And I really appreciate to his security system and clean ui experience. But almost 1 year 2 later I started to face issue in my smartphone and now, I'm facing a big problem. Charging issue. Samsung executive saying you must change adapter and cable and they also said my cause third party application of slow charging but I'm using Samsung's original charger and MI's original adapter but still my problem isn't resolved. And last night I did factory reset. So I think there no third party app. 

27 Comments
Galaxy A
What is the name of the smartphone?
0 Likes
SUNITA_4016
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
A10s
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Resetting doesn't mean you don't have 3rd party apps anymore.

Facebook , Instagram , whatsapp, telegram every app is termed as 3rd party app because even without them the phone will work properly without any issue. Apart from system apps every other app is 3rd party.

Coming to the charging point. It depends on the charger. If your charger is 10w then it'll take about 2 hours (may be more) to full charge(0-100%).
If your charger is 15w then it'll take time about less than 2 hours.
If your charger is 25w then it'll take 1 hour 20 minutes.

It also depends on your battery capacity. As you're using an A series model , your battery capacity must be between 3000mAh - 5,000mAh so the above mentioned timing will be applicable.

If it's unnatural charging issue then try to charge your phone in safe mode.
To activate safe mode
Press the power key button
Long press the "power off" menu
Tap on safe mode

To exit safe mode
Restart your device.
SUNITA_4016
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I really appreciate to your knowledge and your efforts. But I would like tell you. I'm not using Facebook Instagram or other third-party applications currently. Due to charging issue and my phone does support 10w charger and I'm trying to charg with 10w&15w last night I did factory reset. So there isn't third-party applications remains
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try hard resett?
0 Likes
SUNITA_4016
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hard reset mean factory data reset?
0 Likes
onlyforbeta
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No you have to go for wipe cache partition
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try to charge your phone in safe mode.
0 Likes
SUNITA_4016
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
All applications and at next page is only my galaxy app Screenshot_20210908-101355_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes