Original topic:

I need battery improvement and better optimization in next update.

(Topic created on: 03-25-2020 06:17 PM)
pranayarya
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung please provide better battery service and optimization I'm using samsung galaxy a50 6/64 gb variant the battery is very bad. And lags many times even though i have 6 gb variant.  And it heats extremely in pubg.. i don't care about android 10 update just give me a update which contains better camera quality because it's awful not expected these kinda quality from a 20k phone. 

Please do fix these things.
Battery Life 
Optimization 
Camera quality 
And lags issue.
0 Likes
8 Comments
gumu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
y my outgoing calling is not allowed
0 Likes
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
you will get it for sure
0 Likes
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
plz accept as solution by taping three dot in my reply
0 Likes
Ashleyy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes heating issues and faster battery drain
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
all a50 updates are having battery drain and heating issue for time being either use Google lite apps or try resetting phone or turn in data saver trying to put less load on network chips to reduce heating and also u could use Google files go app to try to remove junk
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
try also samsung members interactive checks and optimisation checks try device care section in settings don't install 3rd party apps and use only Google or microsoft certified softwares in mean maybe new one ui2.1 will prevent these problems currently it'll be rolling out for s20 and note 10 but it'll reach a series and m series gradually
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Reset camera settings: Click Camera > Go to Camera Settings > Reset Settings
  2. Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings>Apps>Select particular app (e.g. Samsung Internet)>Storage>Clear Cache.

Overheating: For further details please click on the mentioned link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

Battery related Concern: For more information, you can also follow given link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes