Highlighted
Heera
Active Level 1
Last year I purchased Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro for Rs. 32000/- in September. Almost a year has gone but Samsung unable to provide Nougat update.
Google has already launched new OS Android O, Sony has already announced list of phones that will get Android O update. Many other companies launched several phones with Nougat.
But this stupid Samsung yet not updated its costly phones.
What is the benefits of purchasing Samsung phones? If Samsung really wanna to be in market it should listen to its customers, should provide timely updates like other companies.
I think I made mistake by purchasing Samsung phone. In future I will never buy Samsung phones again.
9 Comments
Highlighted
reuben
Active Level 5
so would u buy a phone that does not even have a warranty and also a phone that has its service centres far away from the city and u are buying the phone just for the update????? 😞😞😞😞😞😞
Highlighted
Heera
Active Level 1
I would have to. Other companies are also having service centers, nice features, quality at affordable price.
Sri
Active Level 7
let's make this post trending
Highlighted
Lovesahota
Active Level 4
yeah i will too not buy any samsung product again.looting customers in name of brand 😑
Highlighted
adiyash
Active Level 5
me 2
Highlighted
Nuru
Active Level 3
but what is in update....samsung phones provide you same features of nougat in marshmallow...y do you need update...update will just overclock your phones and for few features your phone will get more load
Highlighted
admin_
Expert Level 5

Thanks for part of Samsung community. We're unable to speculate on the release date of Nougat. Samsung will put out a release date as soon as possible and it will be announced publicly on Samsung community
Highlighted
Magic
Active Level 1
samsung sucks
Highlighted
rvaruu
Beginner Level 2
yes