AND CHECK AGAIN STILL PROBLEM??

IF YOU FOUND HELPFUL ACCEPT AS SOLUTION BY CLICKING ON 3DOTS OF COMMENT 👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
This was a solution bro
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Go to: Settings -> Sounds and vibration -> Sound mode -> Sound. Explore all features given there. If you find my suggestion/tips useful, then plz accept it as solution and tap on three dots on right hand side.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You might have turned the volume down completely. You can check and adjust this via the menu by swiping up/down > Settings > Sounds and vibration > Volume.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Restarting your Samsung Galaxy can fix a minor software bug that's causing its speaker to stop working properly. Simply hold down the power button until the power options are displayed. Tap Restart and see if the speaker starts working again when your Samsung Galaxy turns on again.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
How to Fix It When the Speaker Is Not Working on Your Android Device

Turn on the speaker. ... Turn up the in-call volume. ... Adjust the app sound settings. ... Check the media volume. ... Make sure Do Not Disturb isn't enabled. ... Make sure your headphones aren't plugged in. ... Remove your phone from its case. ... Reboot your device.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Check to make sure that your phone has not been accidentally muted. ... During a call, press the Volume up button on the side of your phone or you can test the sound from the Settings menu on your device. 1 Go to "Settings", then tap "Sounds and vibration". 2 Tap "Volume".
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If you find my suggestions/tips useful, then plz accept it as solution by tapping on three dots on right hand side.
0 Likes