Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

I have not received yet any software update My Galaxy A32 4G Device ? Why ?πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 03:46 AM)
DhanushaHasheel
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I have not received yet any software update My Galaxy A32 4G Device After November ? Why ?πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi there,

There's nothing to worry about it.Samsung confirmed your Device will get at least 3 years of security patches and 2 android version updates.So stay tuned.

If my comment helped you in anyway you can accept my comment as the solution by clicking on the 3 dot menu.

Thank you 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Hi bro you should be seeing an update towards the middle of this month and hopefully Android 12 in late April early May. Be patient, you'll definitely get it.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi there,

There's nothing to worry about it.Samsung confirmed your Device will get at least 3 years of security patches and 2 android version updates.So stay tuned.

If my comment helped you in anyway you can accept my comment as the solution by clicking on the 3 dot menu.

Thank you 😊
Galaxy A
Hm πŸ˜’
Galaxy A
Also you'll receive android 12 update on this April 😊
Galaxy A
😍😍
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi bro you should be seeing an update towards the middle of this month and hopefully Android 12 in late April early May. Be patient, you'll definitely get it.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Galaxy A
Ok πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Galaxy A
You will get it broπŸ™‚ don't worry about it πŸ‘
Galaxy A
🀭🀭😌