Original topic:

I have charging issue on My Galaxy A52 4G.

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 03:43 PM)
Fenilrathva
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Around 15 days ago I feel started that My device is slowly charging in afternoon, evening and night and it took a very long time to charge and I can't see the estimatedtime for charging. In one hour phone is able to charge only 20-25 percentage only. Phone works great I have no issue about charging only in morning but after the noon phone is charging very slowly. Same issue on My brother's M21 and My friends M30s if anybody have the same issue  please reply or someone have the solution then please share with me.
6 Comments
Galaxy A
During noon what is the room temperature?
0 Likes
Fenilrathva
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Room temperature is normal I felt that issue also in evening and night. Please help me.
0 Likes
Fenilrathva
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
And I can't see the estimated charging time. But in morning works perfectly.
0 Likes
Yasin129183
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
It might be happen for the low voltage of electricity.
0 Likes
Fenilrathva
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Your may be right but all other devices like fan light and all others are working perfectly. After the update of April I felt that problem.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support