Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I have an issue with Dual Messenger Bubbles

(Topic created on: 04-06-2021 12:03 PM)
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
The dual messenger bubbles are not working anymore after the yesterday update to Android 11 and One UI 3.0. The option is not saving the settings in Settings > Apps > Messenger (Dual) > notification and then the first option is "Show as Bubbles" it showing none, when i tap on it and check "All" and go back it still showing "None". This is bug only for Dual messenger but on normal messenger it is working fine and saving the settings.

Please solve the issue. 
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Where are these options?
0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No option in my mobile.
0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I done settings but still not working.

Screenshot_20210406-235934_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210406-235914_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
It's complicated a bit, go to any App, settings, battery, then click the optimize or not optimized option, a list of apps appeared that are not optimized. Select "All" then un optimize the work apps
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Then it's your phone issue bro, some settings gone wrong or some other thing as every thing is working fine with me. Send msg from your original app to colon app and see the notification
0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Still no bubbles supported. Dude its not mobile issue, because it was working fine before update.

Screenshot_20210407-000445_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Can you share your fb profile link so i can real time chat or call to setting up these things?
0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
And also if there is a setting issue, then it must be available that setting, but the message is saying bubbles are not aupported. It must be an issue with UI 3.0 or android 11.
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
My dear for all colon apps you need to do it via work profile.

When you colon any app on Samsung, it actually activates the work profile, you got almost every system app duplicated as you can see 2 play service in my screen shot. One is normal and other with orange dot.
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Bubble option not exists on colon apps. All you need to play is with work apps