Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I have an issue with Dual Messenger Bubbles

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 01:26 PM)
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
The dual messenger bubbles are not working anymore after the yesterday update to Android 11 and One UI 3.0. The option is not saving the settings in Settings > Apps > Messenger (Dual) > notification and then the first option is "Show as Bubbles" it showing none, when i tap on it and check "All" and go back it still showing "None". This is bug only for Dual messenger but on normal messenger it is working fine and saving the settings.

Please solve the issue. 
31 Comments
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Step 1

Clear the app data of the dual messager. It should be working fine if not

Step 2

Remove the dual app and install it again and then sign in.

There is no 3rd option.
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
This is not an issue with mobile. I did all things. You did not read the message. It is a bug in UI 3.0 as it not saving the option. That is bug. And yesterday was an update after that update it creating issue.
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok I got your point now. Switch off your phone for 4 to five hours in night then switch it on. If the issue remains you have to disable the dual option then exit and restart and then activate dual messenger. Hope it works
0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I did already.
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Dual messenger working fine on 3.0 UI.
Change notifications style for couple of days then switch back to bubbles it should be working fine
0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I will try but is this sure both Facebook messenger normal and facebook messenger dual working fine as popup like bubbles when receive new message?
0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
You both are not understanding. The issue is setting not saved for this. Let me show you screenshot
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Tell me the phone model and send screen shot of current software version
0 Likes
Pakunit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung galaxy A51
See on top, in normal messenger there is option for " Show as bubbles" but in dual messenger no option for conversation. But just before i uninstall and reinstall dual messenger , there was option but not select "All" and save was not working.

Screenshot_20210404-014911_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210404-014929_Settings.jpg

0 Likes