Original topic:

I have an annoying issue with my Galaxy A50s

(Topic created on: 04-29-2020 04:18 AM)
Alinikoo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
When I work for A time with my device (galaxy A50s runs android 10/One ui 2.0) always after several hours it starts lagging in opening different apps and in recent apps menu (task manager) I have to reset my phone 3 times a day for having a smooth Ui. I cleared system cache and I factory reset 2 times but its still the same. Please tell me when you will give us an update for fixing this and releasing us from this hell?!! Thank you 💙
5 Comments
Dumboo
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Update is on its way. we will suggest you to restore you phone to old andriod one stable version and once we are ready with the update we will notify you.

thanks a lot for being patient and taking time to reach here real time.
Alinikoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank God, Thank you ❤
Dumboo
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks, a lot for critical feedback , we are hapoy to announce that community is working on your issue at topmost priority.

stay tuned.

Love
Samsung
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check space availability: Settings > Device Care > Storage
Request you to keep at least ''minimum 20% internal memory free''

2. Check space availability: Settings > Device care > Memory
To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once in a day.

3. Remove third party application :
Settings > Apps > Select the third-party application from Apps. Eg. DU Recorder >Uninstall.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Alinikoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did that all, When I cleared cache and factory reseted before installing any apps that was just the same, Its Alright, I wait for the update, Can you tell me when is the update time?
0 Likes