Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

I have an A70 How to start multiwindow

(Topic created on: 08-31-2019 03:26 AM)
Asad4310
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have note 5 and I could pinch and the window will be small and u could open 16 apps in multi window obviously if they are supported. Is that not available on A 70 if its available how to active it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
HassanKhan9
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
In one UI open recent apps from botton options ,you will see the windows. Tap the icon of that window or page and a few options will appear. From there tap on "open in split screen view" and then open another app and multi window function should work fine ,if the apps support the feature

View solution in context

16 Comments
SoftSolutions
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
not only 16 but more than it,,, in multi window apps,, just install good lock app from glaxy store,,

kindly tap on 3 dots and accept solution,,
Asad4310
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
but before i didnt had good lock on s6 and note 5
0 Likes
Asad4310
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thanks for replying
0 Likes
SoftSolutions
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
if u cant find good lock from galaxy store then download nice lock from play store,,
Solution
HassanKhan9
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
In one UI open recent apps from botton options ,you will see the windows. Tap the icon of that window or page and a few options will appear. From there tap on "open in split screen view" and then open another app and multi window function should work fine ,if the apps support the feature
Asad4310
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thanks for providing a solution
0 Likes
SoftSolutions
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro this is the split screen option, not multi window apps option,, and the Asad asked about multi window like this
HassanKhan9
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
well multi window works when WhatsApp,messaging app's messages arrives so a window within another window opens
Asad4310
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i had goodlock but when I updated to the new software i lost it :(
0 Likes