Original topic:

I have a Updated One UI 3.1 For A50s SLK

(Topic created on: 07-13-2021 06:50 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A

I have a Official Flashed One UI 3 Firmware on My A50s Region Of SLK...
11 Comments
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
looks cool man.
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

Hello how are you doing ,Am Miss Susan from the United States, I find you VERY interesting after reviewing your profile, there is a very important and urgent thing I want to share with you, please, contact me at My private mailbox ( susan.jpauley@gmail.com ) so I can tell you more about myself and also send you my photos. I am wait for your feedback, have a nice day

0 Likes
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
if you flash will u be able to get OTA updates?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Yeah!
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

Hello how are you doing ,Am Miss Susan from the United States, I find you VERY interesting after reviewing your profile, there is a very important and urgent thing I want to share with you, please, contact me at My private mailbox ( susan.jpauley@gmail.com ) so I can tell you more about myself and also send you my photos. I am wait for your feedback, have a nice day

0 Likes
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

0 Likes
oo8j
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
where a50 😪😪😪
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Yeah Updates are Rollout...
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

0 Likes