Original topic:

I got to know that what is the value of Samsung devices

(Topic created on: 09-29-2019 06:22 PM)
RakeshKuParida
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I checked flipcart.i clicked on big billion offer to exchange my a70 with s9plus and saw the exchange price of a70 is only 7800 🙁 seriously ? I was thinking it'll go upto 20k.😪
10 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
no one will provide you such value , only iPhones will get that value

android smartphones have no such value in corporate world in resale

even dumping device station here in US gives 20 dollars for a 1000 dollar device but for iPhone you will get 300$ for one year device

amazon , alibaba , flipkart will never give you more than 10k in india on your model cause indian customers can be easily looted by ecommerce business

cause these ecommerce agencies clearly knows that indian market is huge and volatile with non sensitive customers , they only choose latest rather than needs
Galaxy A
exactly 😣
0 Likes
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
however you can get a decent price if you get some sort of loyalty bonus/upgrade bonus, I got 10.3k for a 2.5 ye old j7 prime (with minor dents as well as a tripped knox counter) in exchange of a galaxy S10 128gb. Ps: the j7 prime was actually a 3/32 On Nxt
0 Likes
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
flipkart will pay you Rs7800 & then sell that device on flipkart's own 2gud.com @20k
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
dude go to my galaxy app and click upgrade u get nearly 20k exchange value this is before sep 30 do hurry if u really what to exchange
Galaxy A
there is no upgrade option on my galaxy app🙄
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro samsung upgrade and press check now to estimate your price I'm sure its gonna be more than 17k bcs my phone is A50 and I got 16k exchange if I pressed check now
0 Likes
Galaxy A
0 Likes
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I dont know y u aren't getting that option