Original topic:

I got new update so many bugs plz fixx

(Topic created on: 10-17-2021 04:29 PM)
yadavbro
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My mic speakers and all features are facing bugs and sudden freez my phone,restart automatically 
9 Comments
Malkits
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
kon c phone me
0 Likes
yadavbro
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung a5!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
AS I THINK A51 !
0 Likes
yadavbro
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ha yrr ye sb kr kya rhe hai
0 Likes
Bliss-entity
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Which is your phone model?
0 Likes
yadavbro
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A51
0 Likes
Bliss-entity
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Some smartphone with Exynos 9611 are having automatic restart and hanging on boot problem

Only solution is changing the motherboard

My device also had this problem and I changed motherboard under warranty now working fine
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support 

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes