Original topic:

How to shoot Long exposure photo on Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 08-21-2019 07:42 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Somebody knows how to shoot long exposure photo on A50 as pro mode doesn't have any control for manual shutter speed. I've tried some bunch of apps but it only allows me 1/10". Any suggestions.
3 Comments
singhkk99
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Actually you can not do that, its because they have locked the maximum shutter speed to 1/8. I tried finding solutions online and then also sent a mail to the developer team that was provided, didn't get a satisfactory reply from them. I asked them again but they never replied. They have clearly ripped off all of us who bought the device because it was marketed as a camera centric device, I'm not reccommending any Aseries device to any one who is planning to buy a samsung midranger. I myself use a Chinese phone now because of the same reason. They can actually fix it with a software update, but they are willingly not doing it.

petros1981
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

you can do that with another way cos a50 cannot control the shutter speed or the aperture.you must use a tripod for your phone and take the same picture for 15 times or more or less but i think 15 times is ok.then you must compine tese photos with an apk .you create the same efect but i do not know if you can do that for light trails.for sea or water is ok .

fototaker
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Has anyone figured out how to use their a50 to snap long exposures, or at least 1/6th of a second? I am seeing some very cool pictures online using their unspecified phone to do long exposures. I have already looked through my a50 and there is no way to do it. Pro mode allows changing iso BUT not shutter speed. Using a filter in front of the lens did not yield decent results. Thanks in advance for your comments/suggestions!

0 Likes