Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
How to cast samaung a50 display to android tv.Please help
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
if it's Samsung smart tv ,then you can direct connect it by using inbuilt smart view option...but if tv models are different then you have to download anycast app. in both case you have to connect both device and tv to same wifi interface.
m925
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I am able to view on LG smart tv without any additional app , it depends on which cast your TV supports
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes this is also right...because out of maximum,,few tv models support by Samsung also...but limited...thatswhy I specified that miracast or anycast like application can easily connect those TVs which are totally not supported by sammy
0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Just tap on smart view option in notifications tab
m925
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
your TV or any device with Micra cast can be connected to A50. launch Smartview ,it will display devices like smart TV'S from any brand . it will display your neighborhood TVs also.
Shubhamlxr
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
My tv have chromecast
0 Likes
Sridhar213
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
before those all steps, you need to connect both phone and TV to same wifi network
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
as You Said You have chromecast support in your TV than its so easy FORGET EVERYTHING WHAT MENTIONED ABOVE

no need to use smartview or anything

just install Google Home app and proceed

any confusion read the Chromecast manual

Chromecast Offers multi usage facility too. watch videos and listen music on your TV still You can use your phone without any intruption to TV content

support for detailed information of chromecast supported TV are found at https://chromecast.com/setup
Shubhamlxr
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i will try
0 Likes